We operate a proprietary process & research methodology which has been refined and tested over 15 years in business. Combining this know-how with the best business intelligence in the market, allows us to develop a competitive selection process amongst the best active and passive candidates in the market.
Transparency and honestly are our core values and Ellipsis Partners operates according to a strict code of ethical standards
- We strive for continuous improvement in the services we offer to our clients and candidates.
- We continuously seek constructive feedback from both our clients and our candidates.
- We commit to being up to date on the economies within we operate and the latest research on leadership, recruitment and business.
- We are true to our commitments and expect clients and suppliers to do the same. We are committed to building and maintaining a reputation of “excellence”.
- Candidates’ identities are only provided to clients with their consent.
- We accept assignment only if we can provide the excellent of service, we are committed to providing given the budget allocated.
- In the spirit of building trust, we ask our clients to provide all the necessary information.
- We actively seek to provide diverse candidate pools to our clients independent of race, gender, religious beliefs, age or sexual orientation.